×

Life | Recharging After the Holidays

Recharge Holidays


So, its been a couple of weeks since the holidays, and I'm still finding myself in a holiday rut!

Feeling tired, feeling lazy, and just struggling to get back into the swing of things. We're two weeks into the New Year and I still can't get myself together!

The way I've been feeling some days, you would have sworn i did some major travelling or something. Mind you, I didn't even go anywhere! What's my problem!

Well, if you're anything like me, here are a few tips to help you recoup, refresh, get it together, and just get in the mind frame of getting things done! If 2015 is supposed to be our greatest year yet and we believe there's lots in store for us, we can't start off rocky, right? Right.

I came across a post from Ashlei of Kinks are the New Pink's post on 33 Ways to Rejuvenate Your Mind, Body, & Soul, and she had some really good ideas on how to give yourself a little pick-me-up to get things going.

So, I thought it fitting to not only share her post with you guys, but I figured I'd give my own tidbits on how to get over the holiday hangover and get the ball rolling.

Have a girls night out
Read a book
Renew your spirit man with the Word of God
Watch movies
Set the mood: Light some scented candles and dim the lights
Work out - it helps relieve some stress
Take a hot bubble bath
Cook your favorite meal or dessert
Have a cup of hot tea or some cozy (and yummy) hot chocolate
ZUMBA! (THEE best dance workout ever in life!)
Pamper yourself with an at-home mani/pedi, or treat yourself to one
Watch some of your favorite YouTube vloggers
Write
Prayer, Praise, and Worship 
Take a Walk
Read some of your favorite blogs
Treat yourself to some shopping
Play board/card games
Buy yourself a little bubbly
Smooth out to some old school jams
Take a day to do absolutely nothing!
Dress up (when you look good, you feel good)
Have a good laugh
I will be sure to tackle quite a few of these to get myself back into the swing of things. Renew your mind and renew your spirit. It'll be especially helpful in getting the wheels turning and cranking out those ideas to start working towards all that you want to accomplish for 2015. 

So, are you in?

XO,
Danyelle

1 comment

Copyright © Napturally DanyCREATED BY ThemeShine