×

Naptural Beauty of the Week: Alfreda


Introduce yourself: My name is Alfreda, I'm 19. Born in Nigeria but currently reside in Texas
 
What made you decide to go natural? It wasn't really a decision, I just got too active to schedule in relaxers, so I just kind of gave up on it. In fact I had no idea what effect a relaxer had or didn't have on my hair.
Did you Big Chop or did you Transition? Big chop

What were some of your fears/concerns going into going natural? Honestly, I had none.

Name some reasons why you are happy about your decision to go natural. I've discovered a part of me that I love even more. It's also making me a lot more aware of what goes on and in my body.

What are some of your favorite hair products? Silkience Silky-Smooth Conditioner, spahaus by silkience conditioner, and Dabur Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil

Current hair regimen?I co-wash whenever I feel like my hair needs it. I detangle with conditioner and seal in the moisture every night, then wet it and style the next morning. I deep condition once or twice a week, and I shampoo once every two months or less.

What do you enjoy the most about being natural? The versatility, and the shrinkage.

What advice would you give to someone who is considering going natural or a newly natural? It may seem hard at first, but trust me it gets easier.

Make sure to follow Alfreda on all of her social networks:
www.fredafro.blogspot.com

No comments

Copyright © Napturally DanyCREATED BY ThemeShine